Please read "Terms and Conditions" before purchasing.
You will receive your gift certificate via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Terms and Conditions - please read before purchasing.
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased online from LsBrns Photography, LsBrns Photography ("LsBrns Photography"). For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact LsBrns Photography at:
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- This certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by LsBrns Photography.
- LsBrns Photography reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at LsBrns Photography for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. LsBrns Photography reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- The photography session is to be held at a time and location agreed to by the photographer and is non-refundable. The photography session is to be held within 30km of London Ontario unless stated on the voucher.
- Voucher is for 1 photographic session only. Gift certificate covers the session fee and digital files. Gift certificate does not include prints. Should a recipient wish to purchase further prints/albums over and above the value of their gift voucher, then these will be charged for at our normal rates.
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue and shoot must be booked for a date within this 12 months.
- The gift voucher is for the recipient and their immediate family only.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- LsBrns Photography reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- LsBrns Photography is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- LsBrns Photography reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
- LsBrns Photography will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn't been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- LsBrns Photography reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- LsBrns Photography reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- LsBrns Photography is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. LsBrns Photography can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.